1. Do you love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made of.
2. Whatever business you'e in, it's going to commoditize over time. It's going to devalue. You've got to keep moving it to a higher value.
3.No matter how good the science gets, there are problems that inevitably depend on judgement, on art, on a feel for financial markets.
3. 不管科学有多好，仍然不可避免地会有要依靠判断和手法、依靠对金融市场的某种感觉来解决的问题。（马丁·费尔德斯坦 ）
4. Scrutiny is part of the job, and good leaders accept that. The really good ones figure out how to create a system and a culture of feedback that is safe.
5. If you have a frame of reference to judge your work, then you have not ventured far enough into the unknown.
6. The consequences of making a poor hiring decision, up and down the line, are expensive.
7. People you know will always have your back, not when you're standing on top of the mountain but in the deepest ditch.
8. Women have been socialized in certain ways that make them quite good negotiators, the biggest hurdle is usually persuading them to try.
8. 女性在某些方面更善于交际，但最大的障碍往往就在于你得说服她们去尝试。（詹尼佛·艾琳 ）
9.Advertising people who ignore research are as dangerous as generals who ignore decodes of enemy signals.
10. The less financial pressure you put on yourself at the outset, the more likely you are to succeed.
10. 在开始创业的时候，你面临的财务压力越小，就越有可能取得成功。（苏珊·斯宾塞 ）